Saturday, January 3, 2009

Backyard Racing

Okay, this really isn't in the backyard but it's in the rear driveway of my parents house. I got a new truck for Christmas and some cones as well so I thought I would set up a little course for me to run on. I really like how the Slash looks when running on the road. It rolls a lot like a real car would so it looks even better than my Rustler running on the road. That's what I saw when I was in Arkansas watching these race on the track. I didn't know what it was that I liked about them but I realized now that it was the body roll that made them look so real. You can disregard some of the commentary by my wife. Some of it's good but then some of it is laughable like going to the bathroom comments.



http://youtu.be/2w-XLrBwF6s

Length: 2:15

1 comments:

Sistahood said...

I think the camera girl has a cute voice. I love you!