Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Very First Aerial Video

This is my very first aerial video I took with the camera. I got the idea from some various forums online with people doing the exact same thing.
The video was taken in Tucson, Arizona while we were out there as I did an internship with a company for the summer. This was my first attempt and I hadn't figured out how to mount the camera to get a view out the front so the camera is just pointed down. I will warn you though that you may get sick watching this video as the plane is not very stable because of winds and my mediocre flying abilities.
Kendall did some work as commentator during the video taken from the ground. I need to figure out a way to overlay her comments with the flying video. That would make for some good videos that familiy will like watching.



http://youtu.be/cLZ85C6ZMfs

Length: 6:30

0 comments: