Friday, April 25, 2008

Skate Park 1

Okay, here's another video for you all. This was filmed at the skate park in town. It's a fun little place if you can get it without skaters there. We were there around 7:00 a.m. so no one was there. Good fun.

I did about three laps of our little course on this one. Near the end, Dave flipped his car and then I got adventurous and went for a big jump. I probably got about 6 feet but only after my first attempt was thwarted by a metal bar.

I'll post pictures of my camera setup sometime. Acutally, I'll just put it here.



That's without the body. Here it is with the body.



The camera was actually really stable. I was really surprised. Even on landings on the jumps, it didn't shake as much as I thought.

So, watch the video, and leave any comments if you have any.

Enjoy!



http://youtu.be/KDHnzbqEemE

Length: 2:52

0 comments: